Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Altered Monogram


So, here's a little something that I got around to doing last week. I must say I haven't altered many items, so this was a good test to see if I could do it. I think the hardest part is knowing when to stop and say "It's Done". A neighbor's daughter is going away to college this fall and I made this for her as a gift. I hope she likes it. Everything was from my stash. I love it when I can use up
some older products too (not that I can EVER use up everything).

Been on a quilting binge....getting projects farther along. Stay tuned for a picture of a COMPLETED quilt. I must say it feels great getting them finished. Thinking about trying to
sell a few, maybe on e-bay or something. I always look forward to the piecing part of a
quilt but not so much the quilting part. Maybe some day I'll be over that fear. I think that I just need to do it more to be more confident. We'll see.

No comments: