Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cocktails & Going Bananas



Just some randomness going on here. I received my Mosh Posh kit for this month that had some really fun papers, so I dug in. The October Afternoon paper just shouted out to me to be cut out, so away I snipped. I had no idea where I would be going with those flowers so I grabbed whatever was on my desk and viola..... a layout was born. Not that we have a problem or anything....just that my friend Cat and I love to have a martini or two when we're dining out.


Now, the bananas part. My family loves banana bread. Mike is the only one that really eats bananas, so I buy a bunch and most of them go mushy. Thus, I must make banana bread. I've had this recipe from an Amish cookbook for over 20 years! Unfortunately we have a little dilemma in our household. Some like the banana bread on the undercooked side and some don't. So, this time I made two loaves to try and make everyone happy. Either way, this recipe is delicious!

No comments: