Monday, July 7, 2008

Project "The 25th"




Here's something I've been working on for the last couple of months. I found this idea from a wonderful scrapper here:
♥ shimelle.com :: art & stuff from shimelle laine ♥

I love the randomness of it and think it will be fun to see little snip-its of everyday life as I look back on this album. The album itself is a Maya Road 8 x 8 album that I covered with some
leftover scraps (Creative Cafe felt and some Elsie fabric paper) One of my goals in doing this
album is to use STAMPS! I have tons of them and I really would like to use them more on my
layouts. They scare me a little bit because sometimes I don't get a good print on the first try,
especially if I'm using paint on them, but what the heck....I'm going for it. June's layout
is in progress so I will post June & July sometime in another post.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: